Charlevoix’s Wedding Accommodations
- A castle for your overnight stay
- Classic beauty with contemporary amenities
We reflect the same spirit, design, and service as Castle Farms. One of Castle Farms event locations is pictured to the right.
Why is the Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites a perfect choice for your lodging needs?
- Longest serving wedding group team of any hotel in Charlevoix to help you from the beginning of your accommodations planning right down to the day of the wedding.
- Walking distance to miles of sandy beaches, restaurants, shopping, concerts in the park, and yacht basin.
- 3 miles to Castle Farms
- The only AAA rated hotel in downtown Charlevoix.
- The beautiful perennial gardens are like no other in Charlevoix.
- Hospitality room with seating up to 30. Newest state of the art technology so you can bring your special photos on your computer to share with your friends and family.
- We offer many styles of rooms to choose from: standard rooms, deluxe standard rooms, apartment styled Lake Michigan suites with a fireplace and Jacuzzi rooms featuring an electric fireplace and a 37” flat screen TV that you can see from your private 2 person Jacuzzi tub. All these choices in one hotel.
- All the rooms have free Wi-Fi, iron and ironing board, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and hairdryer.
- Free continental breakfast every morning until 11:00 am overlooking the pool and the harbor on Round Lake.
- Sleep on the famous Weathervane Wonder Beds. The plushest available bed in the area.
Consider the Weathervane Inn for your next conference or business retreat.
Our Lake Michigan Conference Room comfortably seats 25-30 people. Local catering services, fax, phone lines and copy machines, plus 24-hour message services are available.
The Weathervane Terrace is a charming and unique facility. Located ‘Up North’, but not too far for a convenient weekend outing. Conference attendees will appreciate our professional staff while enjoying all of the Weathervane amenities, and a chance to visit the lovely resort town, ‘Charlevoix the Beautiful’.